Discover convenient chillers for rent
Aerco Systems is a reliable provider of commercial and industrial chiller rentals serving Riverside County and the surrounding area. We offer a selection of high-efficiency rental chiller units that are available year round, every day of the week. Aerco Systems has been in the HVAC rental industry since 1978, and has gained the reputation as one of the best chiller rental companies in Riverside County and beyond. Make sure to contact us for all your planned or emergency chiller rental needs and see for yourself why we are the best in the business.
Your go-to provider of rental chillers
At Aerco Systems, we strive to provide our customers with environmentally friendly, energy-efficient, and reliable chiller rental service for the following applications in Riverside County:
- Commercial cooling
- Process refrigeration
- Emergency equipment failure
- Planned shutdown
- Production shortfalls
- Shortage of capital funding
- Capital funding shortages
- Production bottlenecks
- Comfort cooling
Portable Chiller Rental
Aerco Systems can provide you with reliable and adequately sized portable chiller rental service for all your planned and emergency cooling needs, whether industrial or commercial. We are at your beck and call whether you need a chiller rental unit or a move and cool system rental. Our expert team will arrive at your Riverside County location within hours after you contact us, fully equipped to install your cooling system. What’s more, we’ll also monitor and remove your equipment upon completion of your rental period.
Commercial and industrial chiller rentals
The chiller rental services we offer across Riverside County can be used in a variety of applications, ranging from major corporations and small businesses to big sporting events and government facilities. We strive to meet your temporary cooling needs with efficiency, dependability, and professionalism, making sure to ensure comfort and minimize downtime. Our emergency chiller rental services are available 24/7, year round. Contact us and we’ll install, monitor, and remove your chiller rental equipment upon completion of the rental period no matter where you’re located in Riverside County.
We are your trusted partner for all your temperature control needs in Riverside County. Contact us to learn more about our chillers for rent now.
Contact us today
Frequently Asked Questions
Chillers are cooling systems designed to remove heat using an absorption refrigeration or vapor compression cycle process to regulate temperature in a building. They are commonly used to cool machinery and products by circulating chilled water or other liquid through process equipment.
Once they remove heat from the process equipment or product, they transfer it to another location, usually outside of the facility. Often, chillers use water or a glycol/water solution to remove the heat and transfer it, in which case the chiller needs to have a pumping system and reservoir.
Rental chiller units can be divided into two types based on the cycle process they rely on to remove heat. These are
- Absorption type chillers remove heat from the environment using a low-pressure water evaporation cycle process. The evaporated water is reabsorbed and then condensed in order to be transferred back into the system to restart the process. For this type of chiller, a cooling tower is often used to lower the temperature of the water.
- Vapor compression type chillers rely on compressors to compress the refrigerant which then expands and evaporates, removing the heat. The cooling cycle is continued once the refrigerant is compressed again. The type of compressors used include screw, scroll, reciprocating, and centrifugal compressors depending on the system.
Which type of chiller rental you need will depend on the specific industry and the process the chiller unit is used for. Regardless of your choice, the chiller rental services offered by Aerco Systems can ensure sufficient cooling and maximize cost savings and productivity in your industrial or commercial processes in Riverside County.
There are numerous industrial and commercial applications of chiller rental systems. Some of them include:
- Cooling emergencies: an emergency chiller rental can be used to combat unexpected equipment failure or downtime caused by natural disasters in Riverside.
- Critical processes and applications: temporary chiller rental units are often used to back up various chemical and manufacturing processes.
- Special events: large sporting events, trade shows, fairs and similar happenings often require a convenient portable cooling solution. A chiller rental unit is perfect for meeting such specialty requirements.
- Fluctuations in cooling load: During facility expansions, there often is a need to test process areas and equipment but the cooling load isn’t sufficient to keep large chiller units working. A rental chiller can ensure the adequate cooling load and energy efficiency in such situations.
- Planned shutdowns: chillers are perfect for supplying temporary cooling during planned equipment shutdowns for maintenance, as they help you restore your primary system without costly overtime.
- Support during peak demand: if the cooling demands of your process or facility exceeds the capacity of your current cooling system, a rental chiller can be the ideal solution for increasing the cooling output without having to purchase additional equipment.
Aerco Systems can provide you with dependable chillers for rent for all your commercial and industrial needs in Riverside County. Don’t hesitate to contact us for more information on how you can minimize downtime and ensure adequate cooling for your equipment and processes.
The size of your chiller rental unit will depend on your specific cooling requirements. The best way to appropriately size your chiller is to contact one of the leading chiller rental companies in Riverside County to evaluate your needs and provide you with a suitable cooling solution. Feel free to get in touch with the expert team at Aerco Systems if you’re thinking about renting a chiller unit for your commercial or industrial property or process.
Aerco Systems is a reputable HVAC rental company serving Riverside County and the surrounding areas. Our team is known and respected for their years of experience in installing, maintaining, and removing temporary temperature control solutions, as well as their dedication to meeting the unique needs of each customer.
In addition to chiller rentals, you can also depend on us for reliable cooling tower rentals and highly efficient HVAC rental solutions in Riverside and beyond. Our services are available around the clock, so don’t hesitate to get in touch with us any time. Call now!